I. General information.
1. The Operator of the Website www.ekoflex.com is Ekoflex Sp. z o. o. Podanin 65A PL-64-800, Chodziez. The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- a. Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- b. Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called ‘cookies’).
- c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator, LH.PL SP. ZO.O., operating at www.lh.pl
II. Information on forms.
1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not made available to third parties in any other manner than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the website operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the form, e.g. for the purpose of business contact.
III. Informacja o plikach cookies.
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s end device and are intended for using the website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the website user’s end device and accessing them is the website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a. creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows their structure and content to be improved
- b. determining the user’s profile in order to display matched materials in advertising networks to them, in particular the Google network.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually, by default, allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. Website users can change the settings in this field. The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about some users behaviours is subject to logging into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following elements may be recorded:
- a. time of receipt of the inquiry,
- b. response sending time,
- c. name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the website was accessed via a link,
- f. information about the user’s browser,
- g. Information about the IP address
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the pages. 4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Providing data.
1. The data is disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change the browser settings.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: