Our goal is to meet the needs and requirements of our customers so that their satisfaction guarantees us sustainable development and one of the leading places in the production of paper packaging and the supply of production materials for packaging printing on the European market.
Customer satisfaction is our key priority that we want to fulfil through the stability and high quality of our products and services by using the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard and applicable legal regulations.
We strive to ensure that our clients associate our company brand and trademark with experience, trust, perfect production of the final product and performance of the service, as well as professional service during every step of our operation.
The objectives of the ‘Quality Policy’ are implemented through:
- definition of abilities and responsibilities in the field of quality in individual units of the organisation;
- in Human Resource Management, we strive to ensure that every employee has a sense of responsibility for quality and equates the company’s success with personal success, being aware that the quality achieved today is a reference for future orders;
- continuous market research and improvement of the quality of our products and service quality to meet the needs and expectations of customers as a satisfied customer will be convinced of meeting the established requirements and caring activities for his or her current and future needs and expectations;
- timely delivery of products without any irregularities and in accordance with the provisions of the contract with the customer;
- evaluation and selection of suppliers who guarantee the quality requirements of raw materials and packaging specified by our company;
- providing technical, organisational and economic means ensuring the achievement of quality objectives;
- team problem-solving, analysing the root causes of irregularities in order to take actions related to the improvement of methods of conduct and increasing efficiency;
Based on the analyses conducted, which take into account the context of the organisation and the specificity of the company’s operations, we undertake to:
- Comply with legal requirements and systematically carry out conformity assessments,
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 ,
- Systematically improve processes in order to constantly increase quality and productivity,
- Continuously improve the management system in order to increase the effects of our operations.
The management system policy has been communicated and disseminated is known and fully supported by all employees and the Management Board of Ekoflex Sp. z o.o. as well as being communicated to suppliers and recipients.